Hajj and Umrah both are sacred journeys towards the divine land of Makkah in Holy Haram. They visit these places through Islamic Travel Provides Economical Five Star Hajj and Umrah 2019 Deals with Family from London. This is important for everyone to see the House of Allah with great positive intention. Both male and female perform these worships in Masjid e Haram, but there are some different rules and guidelines for both of them. We are here to elaborate the rules for lady pilgrims during the Umrah and Hajj period.
Rules for Lady Pilgrims During Umrah and Hajj
It is not easy to perform Hajj and Umrah according to Sunnah of Last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). But, it is more difficult for lady pilgrims to perform Hajj and Umrah with kids or individually. See here the best and according to Sunnah’s rules for women during their religious journey which they are carrying out through Cheap Ramadan Umrah Packages 2019.
• First of all, show your sincerity towards Allah the Almighty
• Follow the instructions of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) that He told about women pilgrims
• Be aware of Shirk during your religious worships
• The lady pilgrim cannot travel without Mahram like father, brother, husband etc.
• There is no Ihram restriction on lady pilgrim, she wears any clothing during her religious worship
• They cannot put on any type of fragrance like perfumes, scent etc.
• They can’t grow their nails and necessary hair must be removed
• They cannot hide their faces because Niqab isn’t allowed during Hajj and Umrah
• Removing the length of a fingertip from all ends of the head hair, which is roughly 2 centimeters
• A lady who is menstruating can read the Dua books and Zikr that are prearranged in sharia, even if they encompass verses of Holy Quran. It is also allowable for her to recite Holy Quran without touching the Mus-haf.
Read our Popular Posts:
Hadiths of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and Lady Pilgrim
Allah’s Last Messenger Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said that,
• “Females (during Hajj worship) shouldn’t wear niqab or gloves.” (Sahih Bukhari)
In another Hadith Allah’s Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that,
• “Whoever does any act that isn’t in harmony with this matter of ours, will have it forbidden.” (Sahih Muslim)
Consider these points before going to the holy journey of Hajj and Umrah. May Allah accept your worship in His Sight. Ameen!