Islamic history is full of remarkable and historical events. There are many books that have been written on Islamic topics. Being a Muslims, we must explore the historic incidents that happened in Arab society. Similarly, the Battle of Badr is one of the most popular incidents that happened in the Arabian land. This is the most visited place during the occasion of Hajj or Umrah and Muslims visit it through Islamic Travel Low Price Ramadan Umrah Packages 2019 with Family from London with Hotel and Flight.
Battle of Badr is the most known battle in Islamic history. The Battle of Badr fought in the month of Ramadan (17th Ramadan). This battle was won by Muslims who were 313 in quantity only, against the solid armed forces of disbelievers of Makkah who were above 1000 in number only.
The commander of disbelievers was Abu Sufyan and leader of Muslims was the Holy Prophet (PBUH). They have chosen the Badr place for battle and therefore, this battle is known as Ghazwa e Badr or battle of Badr in which the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) took part Himself. Allah says in the Holy Quran,
“Well, if you are committed and aware of Allah, your Allah will strengthen you with five thousand swooping angels if the rival should unexpectedly attack you!” (Holy Quran: 3:125)
Read our Popular Posts:
Important Facts about the Battle of Badr
Check out some interesting facts of Battle of Badr that every Muslim must know that,
• Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)’s Information about His Rivals
• In the month of Ramadan, the Battle of Badr took place
• In the Holy Quran Battle of Badr is mentioned
• Muslims were just 313 in numbers than disbelievers
• Battle of Separation
• The help was given by Allah or Angels helped Muslims in the Battle of Badr
• Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)’s the prayer to seek out the help of Allah
• After the battle of Badr, how prisoners of battle were treated
He (PBUH) turns His Face to Allah and said,
“O, Allah! If this group is overwhelmed today, none else will worship you on the face of the ground.”
So, must visit this place when you perform Hajj and Umrah and recall the scene in your mind.